Saturday, June 25, 2011

David is musical

Now, those of you who know
my husband David know that he is musical. He sings. He plays the guitar. He even taps out rhythms when working with the worship team for a Sunday morning set. What you might not know, however, is that he also used to play the trumpet. I'm told that that era of his musical career was short-lived, but remnants of those days eek out every so often. In fact, we get an earful of his tunes whenever he gets ahold of any cylindrical tubing, the legs to our swim team sign being a perfect example. Do I love him for his mouthy melodies? Not exactly for that, but it's just one of his quirks that makes him him. I get a kick out of how much HE enjoys it so much, and the kids often join in with their own tunes. It certainly helps me find him easily in a busy post-meet parking lot.

YouTube Video


- Posted from my BlogPress app on my iPhone

No comments: